MB Vito “COMFORT”
It’s comfortable, spacious, with a kitchen, wardbrobe, fridge and large storage space.
Unique with it’s large bed and robust, off-grid system.
In combination with the powerful off-grid installation, this design also can double the available living space, due to the large retractable awning which is an excellent space to work on your laptop or enjoy the morning sun.
The vehicle is fitted with:
(* The technologies and materials can vary depending on the customers needs.)
- 2 legal seats for traveling / 2 for sleeping
- Front swivel seat
- Solar panel 300Wp / leisure battery 200Ah USB and 12v sockets
- 230v external socket
- Roof LED lights + Mood lights with dimmer + LED garage light
- Water tank 50L + exterior Refilling inlet
- Compressor Fridge 30L
- Shower with quick-release hose socket
- Large Foldable sliding bed 2.1m x 1.3m
- Table on a single adjustable table leg
- Kitchen with a stainless steel sink with electric water tap, built in gas cooker
- Large storage underneath the bed and in the wardrobe
- Fiamma awning
- Dometic roof window
- Aluminium rims
- Caoutchouc insulation in the roof and walls 20mm / Floor insulation.
- Automotive industry grade leather on the walls and roof.
- Marina industry grade leather on exposed parts such as the linings on the doors.
- The furniture is made from campervan industry standard lightweight plywood.
- ABS edges for furniture.
- Heavy-duty PVC flooring.
- Mercedes Benz Vito
- VW Transporter
- Opel Vivaro, Renault Traffic, Nissan Primastar
- Fiat Talento
- Peugeot Expert