MB Vito “COMFORT 3”
This campervan conversion was created at the same time with the Comfort – 2. The only difference between the “two” and the “three” in this case is the leatherette upholstery of the rear door.
The vehicle is fitted with:
(* The technologies and materials can vary depending on the customers needs.)
- 2 legal seats for traveling / 2 for sleeping
- Front swivel seat
- Solar panel 120Wp / leisure battery 90Ah USB and 12v sockets
- CBE LCD Control panel PC100 + 12V distribution box – protection fuses DS 300 + battery charger
- 230v external socket
- Roof LED lights + Mood lights with dimmer + LED garage light
- Water tank 50L + exterior Refilling inlet
- Compressor Fridge 30L
- Shower with quick-release hose socket
- Large Foldable sliding bed 2.1m x 1.3m
- Table on a single adjustable table leg
- Kitchen with a stainless steel sink with electric water tap, built in gas cooker
- Large storage underneath the bed and in the wardrobe
- Fiamma awning
- Dometic roof window
- Aluminium rims
- Caoutchouc insulation in the roof and walls 20mm / Floor insulation.
- Automotive industry grade leather on the walls and roof.
- Upholstery leatherette 3D DESIGN
- Marina industry grade leather on exposed parts such as the linings on the doors.
- The furniture is made from campervan industry standard lightweight plywood.
- ABS edges for furniture.
- Heavy-duty PVC flooring.
- Mercedes Benz Vito
- VW Transporter
- Opel Vivaro, Renault Traffic, Nissan Primastar
- Fiat Talento
- Peugeot Expert